Nites Episode 2 Nites Episode 2

*gasp* a second one! I've been waiting a while, and I was not disappointed c: the story seems to be kicking off and it's as cheery and interesting as the first one. Bravo good sir, I await the next episode with anticipation!

Extellus responds:

Thank you. :D

Robbed Robbed

I accidentally pressed 1 on the voting mechanism on the side :c this is how much it deserves

Brewster responds:

haha no worries

NWAR: Loose Canon NWAR: Loose Canon

This was so cool! The humor was really spot on this episode! I always look forward to NWAR and so far I have not been disappointed. I'll keep watching them if you keep making them! *3 thumbs up*

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! Will have to keep making them then!

Pokémon - Now Turn Based Pokémon - Now Turn Based

I've seen most of your other videos on youtube, but this one is easily one of the best so far. It totally made me laugh, and the timing was spot on! I am also impressed you got such well known people to voice act and they did very well. Markiplier is his usual self, and it fits very nice with the theme of this animation. Also, I love the way the mouths are animated. The one thing I was confused about is there seemed to be a little audio at the end that didn't seem to match with anything, but I still give this a 5/5 and three thumbs up!

Lixian responds:

Yeah, when I made the flash version that audio thing wa a bit off :/

Pencilmation #30 Pencilmation #30

I thought this was amazing! I myself have a twin, so this was a real treat to watch. Honestly, I can find no fault in the animation and everything else seems just right, so I guess It'll be 5 stars for this one

Stevicide Stevicide

well, for a minecraft video, I think it was pretty decent. I enjoyed watching it (though I did find the timing a little confusing for some parts). over all, well done. I liked it

Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

wow. Best movie I have EVER seen here on Newgrounds. Fantastic! Absolutely brilliant! I loved the part where David Tennant says "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry :|" like he always does. It brings back so many memories! XD I would LOVE to see more!